1. Authors are to submit their manuscript in Microsoft office-words format typed in single column adequately profusely with figures, tables and photographs required to illustrate the theme of the manuscripts.
2. After receipt of the manuscripts, the papers will be forwarded to the Editorial Board for review and upon recommendations, each paper/article will be forwarded to the respected reviewer specialized in the subjects. The reviewer shall revert back the papers after completion of the review to the Editor for his approval.
3. The Editor shall request the respective author(s) for reviewer’s marks and opinion/corrections with a request for submission of final text. The review process normally takes about two-three months after submission of the first text.
4. Authors shall not be provided with any galley.
5. A small token of publication fee shall be charged on the authors per published paper.
6. The journal also invites papers from distinguished authors for publication special issues on diverse topics/subjects which shall be reviewed by the Editorial Board. The Editorial Board has the sole rights for selection/rejection of any manuscripts.